What is naturopathic medicine, and can it help me?
Naturopathic medicine is a form of health care that not only diagnosis various illnesses, but also uses natural substances to treat and even prevent the afflictions of the Naturopath’s patient. Naturopathic Doctors recognize that a patient’s mental, emotional, and physical states must all be evaluated and treated in order to improve and maintain the health of their patients.
Our naturopathic doctor also specializes in medical and cosmetic skincare. Therapies include but are not limited to
- IM injections – B12 vitamin, natural fillers
- Nutritional consultations
- Botanical medicine
Visit us or call us today to ask how SmartLife naturopathic doctor can help you achieve your personal best!
Common conditions treated by SmartLife naturopathic doctors:
- Concerns related to fertility and childbirth
- Sleep disorders
- Skin conditions – dry/oily, acne, exzema, psoriasis etc.
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic muscle and joint pain
- Women’s health issues
- Chiropractic Care
- Massage Therapy
- Acupuncture Therapy/Cupping
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Pre-/Post-natal Rehabilitation
- Personal/Sport Injuries
- Braces/Compression Stocking
- MVA (Motor Vehicle Accidents)
- Minor Surgeries of the Foot
- Custom-Made Orthotics
- Gait Analysis
- Intense Pulsed Light
- Home Care Physiotherapy