What is spinal decompression therapy, and can it help me?
Spinal decompression therapy is a treatment method that uses a mechanical traction device to reduce pressures between the parts of your spinal column. This therapy can help relieve pain, numbness or tingling caused by certain conditions, including:
- Disc herniation / disc bulge / disc prolapse
- Spinal stenosis
- Nerve impingement / “pinched nerve”
- Degenerative disc disease
- Osteophyte formations
Your LifeSmart physiotherapist or chiropractors will select parameters based on your characteristics and condition. Treatment time is between 15-30 minutes, and can be a stand-alone treatment or as part of a physiotherapy or chiropractic treatment.
Visit us or call us today to ask how LifeSmart spinal decompression therapy can help you achieve your personal best!
- Chiropractic Care
- Massage Therapy
- Acupuncture Therapy/Cupping
- Shockwave Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pre-/Post-natal Rehabilitation
- Personal/Sport Injuries
- Braces/Compression Stocking
- MVA (Motor Vehicle Accidents)
- Minor Surgeries of the Foot
- Custom-Made Orthotics
- Gait Analysis
- Intense Pulsed Light
- Home Care Physiotherapy